If you are thinking of joining Web Design/Front End Web Development course, it will be better if you be familiar with some html and css codes before joining any learning center. The best way to do this is, there are several online resources where you can get proper knowledge not just this one but several other topics. Among them, I personally suggest “https://www.codecademy.com/“. I will guide you through the complete process here.
- Open https://www.codecademy.com/
- Sign in with one of the social media option (Facebook, Google, Github) given on the home page or sign up to create an account.
- After signing in, click on “Catalog”, select “HTML & CSS” in “BY LANGUAGE” heading.
- You will find list of courses there, click on “Introduction to HTML”
- Click on “Start”
- Now you will find a page with 3 sections where you carefully read first section, write code according to the first section instruction in the second section and view result in the third section.
- All you have to do is carefully read the instruction, code accordingly and then click on run. The next button will activate only if you have correctly finished the task assigned. It means your codes are being checked in every step whether it’s correct or wrong.
- Finish all the task until you finish the free section which will go from HTML and CSS basics and proper use of them simultaneously with projects they assign you to finish. You will learn more than basics to start learning professionally after that.
If you are going to join “Halftone Designs” for further learning, this learning from Codeacedemy will save you at least a week’s time and fee.
Read this article on Medium.