Python ML Libraries
4. Scikit learn
1. Intro to ML AI
— Classification vs Regression
— Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning
2. Introduction to Tensorflow
— Linear Regression
— Logistic Regression
Introduction to NN
— N-layer NN
— Image classification using NN (Project)
1. Fitting the model
— Over fitting
2. Data Processing and Cleaning
— NN and Deep Learning
— A lot of resources
Complete your course and get back 50% of your fee !
Our aim is not just to train a student but make them responsible and motivate for what they are doing. They will be earning back what they’ve invested for learning just by being honest and focusing during training for successful completion.
View courses Enroll for a course
Offer that never expires !
We are pleased to announce our New Year Offer for this Nepalese New Year 2076. We are providing discount offer up to 50% according to the course you choose. To avail the offer, you have to enroll before 5th Baishakh, 2076 (extended from 29th Chaitra, 2075), And what unique about our offer is you can enroll now and join whenever suitable for you in future. Isn’t this never expiring offer?
Offer Details Enroll for a course Continue reading “New year offer up to 50%”
We do not follow traditional approach of training, we develop habit of working and patience inside you, experience real working method, don’t just take training, we train beyond tradition …
Topics covered during projects:
What’s unique about this course:
- The only training method where deciding fee and course duration is in your hand, simply give more time, finish fast, pay less
- Minimum 3 hours per day class, maximum no limit, One-to-one class, not in groups, it means you can go faster or slower as you can, no waiting for others
- You never miss your topics even when you miss the class, next class will start from wherever you left
- If you feel confused, we’ll cover same topic again and again, it means we make our students perfect in any condition, just he needs to be with us
- 100% project based classes, no fix duration, no fix fee, no fix syllabus, the sole aim of this course is to make you experienced, not trained, you exactly work here in real projects to learn
If you are thinking of joining Web Design/Front End Web Development course, it will be better if you be familiar with some html and css codes before joining any learning center. The best way to do this is, there are several online resources where you can get proper knowledge not just this one but several other topics. Among them, I personally suggest “https://www.codecademy.com/“. I will guide you through the complete process here.
- Open https://www.codecademy.com/
- Sign in with one of the social media option (Facebook, Google, Github) given on the home page or sign up to create an account.
- After signing in, click on “Catalog”, select “HTML & CSS” in “BY LANGUAGE” heading.
- You will find list of courses there, click on “Introduction to HTML”
- Click on “Start”
- Now you will find a page with 3 sections where you carefully read first section, write code according to the first section instruction in the second section and view result in the third section.
- All you have to do is carefully read the instruction, code accordingly and then click on run. The next button will activate only if you have correctly finished the task assigned. It means your codes are being checked in every step whether it’s correct or wrong.
- Finish all the task until you finish the free section which will go from HTML and CSS basics and proper use of them simultaneously with projects they assign you to finish. You will learn more than basics to start learning professionally after that.
If you are going to join “Halftone Designs” for further learning, this learning from Codeacedemy will save you at least a week’s time and fee.
Read this article on Medium.
PHP | MySQL | ReactJS | VueJS | Laravel |
GIT | HTML and CSS Basics | Twitter Bootstrap
Learn with Projects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Adobe Illustrator CC
- Drawing basics
- Simple drawing
- Combining shapes
- Drawing – pen tool
- Fills and textures
- Saving and file formats
- New artboards
- Clipping masks
Adobe Photoshop CC
- Basic selection techniques
- Working with layers
- Working with colours
- Saving your work
- Identifying colours/selectionst
- Working with external files
- Correcting and enhancing images
- Intermediate level layers
- Retouching images
Adobe InDesign CC
- The work area
- Setting up new documents
- Working with Images
- Effects and Styling
- Bullets and Numbers
- Preflighting, packaging and outputting